Sunshine Surprise Tucked Away in Paradise!!!
This Family Home offers the following:
- A quite location, private and peaceful with stunning views
- Warm and inviting atmosphere with modern open plan living areas
- Open plan designer kitchen fit for a master chef
- Large North- Facing sun drenched deck
- All season outdoor entertainment area,great for a relaxing barbecue ,a teenage party or just a pleasant family lunch.
- 3 sunny double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Huge master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double automated internal access garage with laundry
- 4 Heat pumps to ensure all year-round comfort
- Low maintenance solid brick and weather board.
- Extra off street parking for 4 vehicles
Tucked away at the end of a shared driveway in the sought-after Pukekohe area you'll find this double story 165 m2, sunny and inviting north-facing home.
On the lower level, you'll find a relaxed and welcoming open-living area with beautiful wooden flooring and a stylish kitchen and walking down the passage to your left you will also find 1 Bedroom and a family bathroom.
The living areas opens up with a ranch slider to a large / extended North- Facing sunny deck with veranda and new PVC fence to enjoy those summer nights in privacy with a glass of wine while, you watch the mesmerizing clouds illuminate into shades of pinks, peach and purples.
On the upper level you'll find a further 2 double bedrooms, including the master with a stylish en suite bathroom with double shower, the bedrooms offers stunning views and are both flooded with sun in the afternoons,naturally heating the rooms before you get tucked into bed on those chilly winter nights.Topping off this wonderful family home is a double garage with internal access, laundry and great off-street parking,
This home is conveniently located within walking distance of Pukekohe's vibrant town centre and local amenities you will be sure to find what you're looking for ,whether you're looking for a quick Café snack or a dine in at a restaurant, a stroll through a Saturday Farmers Market for freshly organic farm grown fruit and veges or maybe a swim in a heated pool at the Franklin rec centre, or what about some sport at one of the footy fields, softball pitches or tennis courts to keep fit or the kids entertained. Perhaps you prefer the thrill of roaring engines or the trotting hoofs of horses, well just pop on over to Pukekohe Park for your Motorsport, horse racing and family events!
In addition, the brand-new Franklin Hospital which provides the local community and surrounding areas with surgical and endoscopy services, a new urgent care, family doctors practice, radiology, pharmacy and a café, you'll be sure to be in close proximity of the best medical care!
New additions since owners purchased
• PVC Deck
• PVC Fence
• Wheelchair accessible concrete ramp
• Stainless Steel Awning above front entrance
Early Childhood,Primary,Intermediate, and Secondary
Pukekohe Playcentre 0.35 KM
Tamaoho 0.8 KM
Pukekohe Intermediate 1.5 KM
Pukekohe High 1.8 KM
BestStart 1.1 KM
Pukekohe Hill 0.9 KM
Kingsgate Christian School 1.2 KM
Pukekohe Christian School 5.6 KM
This Beautiful Family Home will help you make your dreams of owning your own home a Reality and have a place to build lasting memories with your family and loved ones.
Don"t let this Beautiful Family Home pass you by,React Quick and secure this home before it is gone!!!
Move with Martin!!!