Hurry don't miss out!
A private, suburban retreat, hidden in popular Beresford Street Pukekohe. Here you can relax and enjoy family living and serene green spaces for alfresco dining. The home is flexibly formatted for families or retirees featuring an open plan kitchen and lounge branching to a peaceful partially covered patio, soaked in sun with side-space for the spa.
Tidily presented on a level section with leafy green plantings - refreshingly liberating and on the market from vendors who require a sold sign soon. You will be pleased to move in and make this secret yours for the coming summer within Pukekohe Hill School Zone within walking distance to all amenities in the village.
Additional Features Include:
- Open plan living flowing seamlessly through to the entertainer's patio
- Master bedroom is downstairs with en-suite
- Separate laundry, toilet and loads of additional storage
- Double lockup garage & off-street parking
- 2 bedrooms upstairs with study space
- Heat Pump
- Light-filled open plan kitchen, dining & lounge
- Sunny partially covered patio
- Easy-care section
- Bus or walk to town, cafes, schools
- Proximity to northern and southern motorways
Call The Irish Lady Donna or Bianca for viewing arrangements or be sure to attend the open home.
To download the files for this property please visit the link below or click on the more details tab on the Harcourts website for a direct link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/PU201113